How to Apply Your Crystal Body Tattoos
- Determine a good spot to place the tattoo based on the tattoos size and or purpose. The area should be free of hair, creases and rubbing/friction.
- Clean the area thoroughly with soap and water (or alcohol) and dry off. It is VERY important the application area be clean!
- Carefully peel off the the crystals from the backing, insuring all crystals stick to the clear sheet. If any of the crystals stick to the white backing, re-press foils 'firmly' and peel again. Then, press tattoo firmly against skin. Hold there for at least 10 seconds to allow the adhesive to "warm up."
- Carefully peel off sheet making sure that each crystal stays on the skin.
- After removing the clear sheet, firmly press on the crystals once again to insure they are firmly applied to the skin.
- You can choose to follow the design purchased, or create your own! The Swarovski line of Crystal Tattoos are actually individual stones that can be applied in the pattern supplied or individually with tweezers.
- The adhesive used on the Swarovski Crystal Tattoos has been specifically developed (and is dermatologist approved) for the temporary application on human skin. Swarovski Crystal Tattoos (NOT including clearance items) can last one or two days (as advertised by Swarovski) and are waterproof, however, that is dependent on the application (i.e. proper preparation of the surface), the location applied and the proper after care of not rubbing or applying any soaps, lotions, etc.). Please note, these are not meant or designed to stay on for weeks on end... they are great sparkle for that special occasion or event.
- Crystals can also be reused, and if additional adhesive is needed we recommend purchasing eyelash adhesive (yep - the same kind used to put on false eyelashes.)
- If you use any body lotions or creams, do not apply them to the tattoo, as it may come off inadvertently.
- To remove the crystals, gently peel off.
If you have any questions regarding my products or how to apply your Crystal Tattoos, please feel free to contact me via the Online Contact Form.